We are seeking an BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician, to help care for a population of more than 400,000 with comprehensive services and technology. You would be joining a leading regional health system that has been recipient of numerous awards including U.S. News top 5% ranking of all hospitals in the United States.
• Perform physicals, wellness evaluations, and treat work-related injuries & illnesses
• Full-time position, Monday - Friday
• Established patient population, so no “ramp-up” time required
• Must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Preventive Medicine
• DOT medical examiner certification is a plus (will provide training if necessary)
• Mid-level support
• Support of specialty physicians for referral care
• Competitive compensation package
• Joint Commission accredited Hospital that has served Berks County for over 150 years
Please call (248) 241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) if you are interested in getting more information.