We are seeking a BE/BC Critical Care Pulmonologist for a Hospital employed setting in Georgia. This will be joining one other Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician.
- Setting would be a mix of hospital and office practice.
- Will consider 2018 Fellows
- Good mix of Pulmonology / Critical Care.
- Candidates will need to be comfortable with both Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Sleep Studies training/experience is optional, but preferred.
- Competitive financial package being offered (salary based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive based on WRVUs
- Medical insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Relocation expenses
- Commencement/sign-on bonus
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Potential for medical education debt assistance.
Growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payors. Close drive to the coast of GA and Savannah. Typical southern community with friendly neighborhoods and deep roots. This Community operate a world class public sports facility with a long list of athletic offerings for children through adults including year round swimming and seasonal water park. Travel distance to both Savannah, GA and Augusta, GA are easy for shopping, dining or recreation. Tybee Island, GA and Hilton Head, SC are easy day trips.
Please call 248-241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) for more information.