DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
- 1.0 FTE/40 hours a week
- Daily census is 18-21 PPD
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Fluency in Spanish is highly preferred
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses
- Paid CME days - $3000 a year for CME expenses
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.