InGenesis is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to provide services at a DOD facility in Bremerton, WA. This is an excellent opportunity providing services for those that serve us! Excellent compensation and benefits package!
- Provide comprehensive medical treatments within the scope of practice for a Psychiatrist to patients with complex pain conditions including consultation, management, monitoring, evaluation, and treatment
- Coordinate care with other health care providers and provide consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to patients suffering from pain
- Full Statement of Work available upon request
- Maintains License to practice Psychiatry in any state, and is in good standing without any restrictions on licensure
- Doctoral Degree in Psychiatry and current Board Certification in Psychiatry accredited by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS) or the American Osteopathic Association(AOA)
- Possess two years of clinical work experience within the preceding five years working as a Psychiatrist
- Shall maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for HCP's
InGenesis provides a health/welfare benefit to cover medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, and AD&D policy; 10 paid Federal Holidays, 12 days PTO, retention bonus, 401K, and covered medical malpractice insurance.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, no weekends, no late nights, no on-call, and no over time. Providing an Excellent work/life balance.