Our client seeks three family medicine physicians for three outpatient clinics opening soon in the Kansas City and Lee’s Summit area.
This position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to slow down and truly practice medicine. This position offers the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and shape the future of healthcare. You will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with the traditional medical practice. Come join their health revolution.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day – patient care incentives based on outcomes, not volume of patients seen
- Predictable work week with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding
- The physician will be supported by additional staff that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
- Board Certified MD or DO, with family medicine or internal medicine background; Family Medicine
- 5 years primary care experience
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive salary with outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement