One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are 3 locations to choose from (above). There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Location: Trenton, NJ
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Urgent Care/Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm) ; part-time (2-3 days per week) OR every other week (2-3 days)
- Duration: full-time, on-going
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 484-788-2070 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.