Our client manages a non-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital in Northern Montana. In addition to their outstanding Hospitalist program, the facility features a 24-hour emergency department, state-of-art diagnostic imaging equipment, and easy to use EMR. They are searching for a Family Practice Hospitalist to join their growing team as a contractor until a permanent employee is found.
- Location: Northern Montana (35 min east of Gilford, MT)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Hospitalist Medicine **(MUST see all ages)**
- Requirements: Active MT license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- 3 weekends on / 3 weekends off (weekend rounding + call)
- Friday (8am) – Monday (8am) + 24/7 call
- Census: 25 pts approx.
- EMR: Meditech
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- $1,600/day - $1,900/day (includes 8-10 hrs of inpatient rounding + 24/7 call)
- 2-hrs of patient contact before OT rate applied (OT = $200/hr)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.