As one of the region’s leading community health centers, our client has delivered continually improved, patient focused quality care to all of the patients of Hudson County. They serve more than 58,000 patients annually and their community health centers offer a range of services that include Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Dental Services, Women’s Health, and Infectious Disease. They are searching for qualified family practitioners at one of their locations to work in an outpatient setting.
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- **Must work 1-weekend a month**
- Duration: full-time, on-going
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 484-788-2070 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.