This Pennsylvania community, with easy access to Pittsburgh, seeks a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenteroloist for this employed opportunity. They are looking for someone to start prior to November.
- Hospital employed opportunity with a Physician Group
- You will join 2 other Physicians, a Physician Assistant and a complete office staff
- There will be shared call from 3pm - 6am
- They have an advanced Gastroenterology Lab
- T here will be teaching opportunities available to you if you are interested
- They will offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that will include a sign-on, insurance benefits, student loan assistance program, relocation assistance, and CME reimbursement.
The Memorial Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma Center and has a Level 3 NICU.
This Pennsylvania community, with easy access to Pittsburgh, is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family here great. The community is alive with music and the performing arts to include a Symphony and Ballet.
There is no shortage of hiking, biking and running trails through woods and across streams here. Four-season recreation is common and includes winter activities and summer activities that include heritage and craft festivals, a Park with a Soak area - great Children's Park – and so much more.