- Dependable schedule allows for optimal work/life balance – Monday through Friday, 8A-5P.
- Collaborate with team of seasoned Hospitalists
- Ready access to a network of subspecialists
- Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive base salary,
quality incentive, paid time off, retirement plans, fitness center, child care, and more
- Exceptional quality of life - desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian
activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year
- A variety of affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools
- Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Must be Board Certified (or Eligible) in Internal Medicine. Completion of Geriatric Medicine fellowship and prior Hospitalist experience preferred. (At least two years experience) Clean background; must be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC