Our client is seeking to hire an Endocrinologist to join their established Northern Indiana based Health Center. Their team is an established group of primary care and specialty physicians. Their most common diagnoses for this role are thyroid disorder, thyroid cancer, testosterone deficiency, and diabetes 1 & 2.
- Location: Northern Indiana (20 mins west of Michigan City, IN)
- Specialty: Endocrinology
- Requirements: Active IN license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:4
- Census: 15-20 pts per shift
- EMR: EPIC
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Assistance)
- Compensation: up to $180,000/year - $230,000/year
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.