GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY IN PA
Located in a wonderful town in PA —just 70 miles east of Pittsburgh. This is a hospital employed position. Our client has an immediate opening for an employed Gastroenterologist to join a busy, well established, group practice! The hospital has a state-of-the-art GI lab complete with advanced technology including Spyglass and an outpatient clinic conveniently situated on the hospital’s campus. An employed Colorectal Surgeon is on staff to complement gastroenterology services. Home to a Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 3 NICU. This is a flagship hospital and is the most technologically sophisticated hospital between Pittsburgh and Hershey. This convenient location, approximately three hours from Washington, DC, and Baltimore, offers a variety of tertiary services to a multi-county referral area. The Group offers and attractive financial package that includes a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, insurance benefits, CME reimbursement, a student loan repayment assistance program and relocation assistance. This is an ideal location to raise a family. Seeking a physician with the following qualifications.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Available to start on or before 11/1/18
- 2019 residents and J1 visa candidates will not be accepted at this time
- Physician must live within 20 minutes of the hospital
Hospital employed position
- Join 2 Physicians, 1 Physician Assistant, and a full office staff
- Shared call from 3pm to 6am
- Advanced GI Lab with experienced nursing staff
- New outpatient facility recently opened in 2018
- Teaching opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including sign-on, relocation assistance, CME reimbursement and more!
WHEN RESPONDING PLEASE FORWARD CV AND REFERENCE (JOB#1977 FN) thank you.
Please contact me today to find out more about other opportunities in other states.
CONTACT FOR DETAILED INFORMATION:
iMED Staffing, LLC
(register or log in to show contact information)