Santa Barbara County, California
Internal Medicine Physician – 100% Outpatient
4 Day Work Week
A well established and respected group on the Central Coast of California is recruiting an additional Internist to step into an existing practice.
- Competitive compensation package with productivity bonus
- $300,000 plus income potential
- Hospital employed position
- 100% outpatient medicine
- Can treat inpatient medicine if interested
- Can work 4 or 5 days a week you choose!
- Hospitalist program handles admits
- Group has been in community 50 years
- Paid extra urgent care shifts
- Be as procedurally oriented as you like
- Benefits include: malpractice insurance, tail insurance, health and dental insurance, vision and disability insurance and $2,000 CME allowance
- 20 days of PTO plus 1-week CME
- Paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Internal Medicine Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
In a beautiful wine valley on the California coast lies a friendly community where affordability is still possible.
- Rolling coastal mountains, beautiful flower fields surround the area in the spring
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer
- Great access to metro area and airport
- Access to five-star resorts, great golf courses, high-end shopping and five-star dining
- One of the lowest cost of living on the central coast
- Award winning schools - major 4-year university nearby
- Central coast wine country in all directions - over 40 wineries
- Great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing and wind surfing
- Whether it is culture or the outdoors that you enjoy, this area offers it all
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PC 043350
For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter at @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.