Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity – 100% Outpatient Practice – 1:10 Call
Academic Affiliation with Medical School and Residency Program
Competitive Starting Salary + Superb Benefits Package
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to overall patient demand and growth, a well-established, well-respected INTERNAL MEDICINE program in TULSA, OKLAHOMA, is seeking an INTERNIST to join a busy, well-rounded group that prides itself in quality patient care.
- Competitive starting salary PLUS wRVU production bonus
- Teaching opportunities available
- See approximately 15-20 patients per day
- Minimal call responsibilities – 1:10 – telephone call only
- 33 days of paid time off per year with additional time for CME with a $4,000 annual stipend available
- Competitive benefits package including matching retirement package, medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma, an area with a draw of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 “Most Budget-Friendly Metro” in 2014
- Named #1 “Best City for Young Entrepreneurs” in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information). All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: IM 3901961
For more Internal Medicine job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.