The area is known for its thriving college-town atmosphere, an 18-block historic downtown district and the incredibly sweet peaches. Small town atmosphere with big city amenities, the area boasts a variety of specialty shops and delicious restaurants, museums, and an abundance of outdoor activities. A great place to live, work and raise a family.
If you have interest in this practice or others like it, please contact Deb Gronsbell at (register or log in to show contact information) or call 954.837.2677
ALL searches are confidential.
- FQHC - traditonal practice
- Call 1:3
- Competitive Recruitement Package
- Malpractice, Medical, retirement, CME, Vacation
- Relocation and loan repayment assistance
- And much more!
- Conact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth for details and reference JOB-2398629
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you