A facility in North Carolina seeks an occupational medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with DOT physicals and suturing. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 3 patients per hour. The facility has Allscripts EMR. You must have DOT certification. The incoming physician must have a NC state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- NC state license needed
- 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- Allscripts EMR
- Must have DOT certification
- DOT physicals and laceration repair required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing