We are seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-invasive, Interventional, and Electrophysiology (EP) Cardiologists to join a prestigious, privately owned group in the State College area.
- All Non-Invasive procedures are done in the office and will have privileges at 2 area hospitals.
- New Cath Lab is being built at one facility.
- Light call of 1:3.
- Brand new state of the art facility is equipped with a tenured office staff, Mid-level providers and a Cardiac Rehab on the 2nd floor.
- All procedures are done in the office with brand new Echo.
- The office is approved to do Stent work (from the belly down) in the office.
- Non-invasive, Interventional, and Electrophysiology (EP) Cardiologists all needed due to high demand for this reputable group.
- New Grads and visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership options.
- 2 hours to Pittsburgh and 4 hours to Philadelphia
- Fantastic schools, low cost of living, suburban conveniences, local cultural and recreational options, and close to highly rated colleges and universities.
This premier Multi Specialty Group is proactive and actively interviewing. Contact us today for details, or for immediate and confidential consideration, forward your CV with inquiry.
We have openings for Cardiologists nationwide - let us help you identify the best fit for your next career move
Board Eligible/Board Certified
Active PA State Medical License
Clean malpractice history