North Carolina community, about an hour from the Wilmington coast, seeks a Psychiatrist. You will give evaluations and treatment for psychiatric disorders for patients.
- You will look over and approve psychological assessment, treatment plans and goals.
- You will Order/execute different tests, analysis, and other diagnostic measures needed to provide information on patient’s condition.
- You will administer and/or prescribe treatment and drugs.
- Referring patients to different specialists or different practitioners for specialized treatment.
- Provides or refers patients for hospitalization services as needed.
- Take over the Medical Director’s responsibilities in his/her absence.
- You will partake in continuing education activities on and off site as needed.
- You will also directly supervise the midlevel, students and residents as needed.
This North Carolina community, about an hour from the Wilmington coast, is tucked away in the coastal plains. The County covers a good amount of miles rich in soil and pristine streams. This community is close to 2 Interstates and has a great transportation network giving easy access to many destinations like the Coast. The coast is known for fishing, boating and recreational opportunities, or you can visit the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountain ranges of the Appalachians. You will find this community has its own airport that provides landing for private, recreational, military and business activity.
The community combines an ideal business environment with a relaxed lifestyle and the warm, caring familiarity of communities where hospitality is a way of life and residents know and care for their neighbors.