Chief Medical Officer Opportunity – Los Angeles Metro
- Dynamic Leader needed for Multi-Site Healthcare Organization
- Leave Your Legacy on an Established Organization as we Grow.
- Blended Role: We are seeking an Involved Director Interested in Leading our Outstanding Established Quality Initiatives, Implementing Clinical Direction, Defining Innovative Strategies to Exceed Business Goals and Objectives with the Ideal Mix of Patient Care.
- Integrative Team Based Approach with Experienced Staff and Supportive Administration
- Outpatient Only, Employed, Competitive Salary plus Bonus, Paid Malpractice, Paid Time Off, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
- Preferred Candidates will be Board Certified in their respective specialty, have at least 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care and 3 years of heath care administration in a primary care setting.
If you are the Charismatic Leader we are looking for, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 817-756-1140 or e-mail Brent Whitson at (register or log in to show contact information) and reference job number 765.