Our client is searching for a Hospice Medical Director to work at one of their branch offices Portland, Oregon. This role is 50% managerial vs. 50% clinical. The Director will be responsible for supervising a staff of NP’s, RN’s, Hospice Aides and Physicians. The candidate may also be required to travel to a second office in Portland for 1-2 days per week.
- Location: Greater Portland, OR area
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine (Palliative Care/Hospice Medicine)
- Requirements: Active OR license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED, Fellowship in Hospice/Palliative Care REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Setting: 50% leadership/manangement ; 50% clinical
- Census: 10-15 pts
- EMR: AllScripts, EPIC
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Compensation: up to $249,600/year
- Bonus: up to $25,000/year for meeting quality metrics
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, CME = $4,000 w/ 5 days, 33-days PTO, Relocation Assistance = $15,000
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.