One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for Physicians to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
- Location: Northern New Jersey (15 mins west of Hackensack, NJ )
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.