Our client operates the largest system of FQHC’s in the state of Alabama. They have several centers in the Central Alabama region that are currently hiring for qualified Family Practitioners on a contract basis until a permanent physician has been hired. Candidates interested in permanent employment will be considered as well. Their centers offers family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, women’s health, and dentistry services for the surrounding communities.
- Location: Central Alabama (30 mins from Talladega, AL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active AL license, Active DEA, Active ACSC, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (register or log in for contact information) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.