Florida Organization Hiring an Internal Medicine Physician
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You can choose a salary or an over-ride structure. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice near Orlando, FL, and enjoy all the action and entertainment the area has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any internal medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Growing internal medicine group
- Be hospital-employed or work in a private practice
- All outpatient or choose a traditional option
- See adolescents to adults
- BC or BE and FL license required
- Loan repayment assistance
- Excellent compensation package
- Full benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 05/14/18