Locum Tenens Inpatient Neurologist Job in Indiana
Neurology - General/Other
Locum Tenens - Full Time
An expanding Indiana program experiencing growth seeks an inpatient neurologist for locum tenens coverage. They are seeking an engaging physician who embraces a team approach to care. The schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off. You will be in the hospital Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with 24-hour call on Saturday and Sunday. The ideal candidate will hold an active IN medical license and CSP and be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Inpatient neurology
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 24-hour call Saturday and Sunday
- IN medical license and CSP required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Job Updated: 05/14/18