General Surgery Position in San Jose, California
A growing practice that is part of a major health care system in California is seeking a Board Certified General Surgeon to join their team. This is a mature practice with high acuity type procedures (esophageal, whipple and colon type cases). They are seeking a surgeon for a acuity cancer procedure position.
Practice Features include:
- Join a team of 4 highly skilled surgeons
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery practice
- About 20 cases a month
- Call is every 3-5 days a month
- Supportive administrative team
- Strong, built-in referral base
- Fully integrated EMR
- Board Certified
- Active CA license or in the process of obtaining is a must
San Jose, the heart of Silicon Valley, was built with an innovative spirit and is cradled by the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay and is now a major technology hub in California's Bay Area. The downtown area of San Jose is home to the Tech Museum of Innovation, devoted to the exploration of science and technology.
- Explore the spooky Winchester Mystery House and the quirky New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum. San Jose is a unique cultural hub.
- With the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam and one of the three remaining Japantowns in the US.
- Enjoy outdoor activities including water parks, gardens, and golf! Pruneridge Golf Club courses, a favorite spot in the South Bay for a quick nine holes of golf or to practice your swing on the covered and lighted double deck driving range and short game areas.
For more information, contact:
Call or Text (305) 567-0852
Email (register or log in to show contact information)