Surgical Critical Care Opportunity in Los Angeles, CA
Join a new critical care team with an established and large health care system in California. The group is seeking a BE/C critical care / trauma surgeon. Leadership opportunities are available. Light general surgery call will be associated with this position.
Opportunity Features include:
- Full-time, employed position
- 366-bed, well-established hospital
- Closed ICU
- Fully integrated EMR
- Board Certified (or Board Eligible with plans to become Board Certified)
- Active CA License (or in the process of obtaining)
- Centrally located to all there is to see and do, Los Angeles is the perfect place to live in Southern California
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach Experience the allure of Hollywood –Look out for your favorite celebrities! –You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city's many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste
Find out more today!
Call: (410) 260-0227 | Email: (register or log in to show contact information)