25K Sign-On: Neurohospitalist Stroke Opportunity in Rancho Mirage, California
A premier medical center is seeking a Neurohospitalist to join their growing inpatient Stroke practice. This medical center is part of a highly awarded and rapidly growing integrated health system serving a population of nearly a quarter of a million people and has been ranked as one of the top hospitals.
We offer a 25K sign-on bonus, a competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Practice Opportunities include:
- 100% Inpatient
- Family friendly day-time hours
- Inpatient stroke cases are 700+ and TPA admin is 60+ annually
- Approx. 7-12 patients per day
- Shared Call 1:4
- Equipment includes: CT, CTA, MRI, Ultrasounds, and IRL suit with Interventionists
- Join 1 MD, 1 APC and 2 general Neurologists
- Fully Integrated EMR
- Minimal admin responsibilities
- Salaried position
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Fellowship trained in Stroke or Neurocritical Care
- Research is a requirement
- Teaching skills are a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Southern California Living!
The area could well be called “Paradise Found.” Clean air, blue skies, crystal-clear desert nights, nearly year round sunshine all contribute to exceptionally stress-free, resort-style living. Framed by mountains, the area boasts an annual average of 350 days of sunshine, clear skies, clean air, breathtaking scenery, affordable housing, minimal traffic, excellent schools, superb dining and shopping, Broadway-caliber entertainment, two international film festivals, a variety of sporting events, and four-season recreational opportunities.
Just a short road trip to Los Angeles or San Diego makes going to the beach or a metropolitan museum an easy trip. World famous for golf and tennis with luxury shopping and dining combined with affordable housing make this area of southern California a treasure. It is not surprising that this area is one of the fastest growing areas in California.
Call or Text (757) 349-6099
Email (register or log in to show contact information)