Primary Care Leader Position in Los Angeles, CA
A state-wide healthcare foundation in California is seeking a Spanish-speaking, board-certified Primary Care physician to lead a growing practice in the Huntington Park neighborhood in Los Angeles county. This is a full-time, employed position.
Opportunity Features include:
- 100% Outpatient
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Full-time, employed
- Call 1:4 (1 week per month)
- Join 4 physicians and 1 RN
- Practice sees approximately 100 patients per day
- Practice treats all ages
- Practice is part of a 384-bed acute care hospital
- BC in Family Medicine
- Must speak Spanish
- At least 5 years of experience
- Active CA license or in the process of obtaining
Los Angeles, California is one of the premier cities in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
- Centrally located to all there is to see and do, Los Angeles is the perfect place to live in Southern California
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Experience the allure of Hollywood –Look out for your favorite celebrities! –You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city's many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste
Find out more today!
Call/Text: (757) 349-6099
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)