Employed Pulmonary Critical Care in Norfolk, Virginia
A well-established and growing Pulmonary Critical Care group is seeking a BE/C Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their 14-person team. This practice is part of a major multi-specialty health system in Virginia.
- Develop a professionally rewarding and financially secure practice while providing clinical direction to the nearby community hospital's Pulmonary function lab and 16-bed ICU
- 3 weeks outpatient/1 week inpatient per month
- Call 1:4, growing to 1:8
- Strong referral base
- Physician extenders and Intensivists in the practice
- Two exam rooms and X-ray in the office
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, relocation assistance, multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings, insurance, CME and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Top quality community… We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
Eastern Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home sites and neighborhoods including waterfront properties. Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's capital.
- Eastern Virginia provides easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved boardwalk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events.
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
- There's so much to see and do year 'round...get ready to fall in love with Eastern Virginia!
Openings may be filled quickly, so if you or colleagues you may know are interested in this excellent employment opportunity, we encourage you to submit your CV today!
Find out more today!
Call or Text: (410) 575-1599
(register or log in to show contact information)