Orthopedic Hand Surgery in Coastal Virginia
Join a large group of Orthopedic Surgery specialists in Portsmouth, Virginia! Part of a major health system in the area, this group is expanding quickly to meet a growing patient base.
Some practice highlights include:
- A beautiful, newly opened facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Strong, built-in referral base with a Primary Care in the office building
- Outpatient visits in the office; surgeries are scheduled as inpatient/outpatient based on procedure
- X-Ray in office
- Office hours of 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, with a call of 1:4
- Ability to pursue some sub-specialty interests
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, relocation assistance, multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings, liability insurance, CME and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- BE/C in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- Strong desire to be busy and continue to grow a thriving practice
- A team player with good bedside manner
Beautiful coastal living... Metropolitan convenience ...
Top quality community...We've got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home and neighborhoods including waterfront properties, and four seasons climate with moderate winters. Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation's capital.
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation's largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
Find out more today!
Call or Text: (410) 575-1599
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)