- CHCRR is the premiere primary care provider in the area and provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package and flexible scheduling options.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record and practice management system with robust interfaces with our local hospital.
- After hours call (triage only) is shared among sites.
- Call responsibility is minimal at approximately 1 night per month.
- Adult inpatient care is provided by a hospital sponsored Hospitalist program, and pediatric inpatient care is shared on a rotating basis by CHCRR Pediatricians and Family Practice physicians. -
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- CTO (paid time off), 4 weeks first 2 years, then 5 weeks
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- CME, 1 week & $3,500 annual stipend
Celena Knapp, Vice President
Health Search New England
Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(register or log in to show contact information)