- Outpatient practice
- Must be BC/BE in Internal medicine
- Collegial atmosphere, EMR, generous vacation benefit, flexible work schedule, and reasonable call schedule.
- No hospital coverage is required.
- Join 4 doctors and 3 advanced practitioners.
- Office was the second in the nation to achieve “Patient Centered Medical Home” status with NCQA.
- Assistance with student loans
- Money for relocation
- J1 welcome
Bangor, Maine is a highly rated lively riverside metro and is home to the University of Maine. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200 seat theater with entertainment, from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegient Airlines. These airlines fly regional jets to NYC, Philadelphia, Detroit and Orlando. The airport is modern, with never a parking issue or long lines. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macy’s anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 four hour drive to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Celena Knapp, Vice President
Health Search New England
a Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(register or log in to show contact information)