- Excellent opportunity for BC/BE internist or family physician.
- Join established hospitalist service in 25bed critical access community hospital.
- Daily Census of 18.
- Nocturnist Position- 12hr shifts, 60hrs per pay period.
- Opportunity for more shifts/
- Collaborative work environment
- DART helicopter transport to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Salary plus incentive and full benefits
- NHSC site -100% student loan repayment
- Classic Vermont town nestled in Green Mountains
- Easy access to 7 ski areas
- Fantastic hiking, camping, biking
- 2 ½ hours to Boston; 4 to NYC
- Good schools - safe, family –oriented community
- Four airports handy
- J1 welcome
Community: The Springfield community is rich in history and the special qualities are what make Springfield a great place to visit, work and live. In the heart of Springfield, you'll find our schools and our regional hospital as well as many of our businesses. You'll see that Springfield is a four-season, full-service community with a vibrant and historic downtown area. But, go a mile or two in most any direction, and you'll find the rural landscape that one pictures when they imagine "Vermont". It's the ability to have that setting with the resources of a true community that makes Springfield unique. Ultimately, it's Springfield's unique combination of history, services and physical beauty that sets us apart. One of the great things about the Springfield region is our "Vermont Quality of Life". Outdoor activities include: Bicycling, Camping, Fishing & Boating, Golfing and Tennis, Hiking, Skiing, Snowmobiling and other Winter Recreation, Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, Snowmobiling, Skating. Boston-2.5hrs, Portsmouth-2.5hrs, Lebanon-30m
Celena Knapp, Vice President
Health Search New England
a Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(register or log in to show contact information)