Join the Kindred House Calls Team! Earn $225k + $15k Sign-on
We Bring Care Home
Kindred House Calls is a home-visit medical practice where we care for seniors in the comfort of their own homes. Our unique and innovative medical practitioners truly support patients, balancing their medical conditions with their personal goals. Kindred House Calls also provides this convenience to many assisted living and independent living facilities across the country. Additionally, we partner with home health and hospice agencies to provide comprehensive care coordination.
At Kindred House Calls, we strive to keep our patients happy, healthy and hospital-free!
What is it Like to be a Physician with Kindred House Calls?
Our dedicated staff of board-certified physicians delivers comprehensive quality care within assisted living and personal residences, acting as both primary care provider and transitional care provider for patients who are homebound. We understand that every patient has unique experiences and goals for their health, so we tailor each personal health management plan based on these goals. Each of our clinicians has a passion for the interpersonal relationships created when caring for a patient in their home.
We are currently looking for physicians to join our team at Kindred House Calls.
As of member of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules with no evenings, no weekends, no holidays
- Competitive pay with annual earning potential of $225k
- Health, dental and vision insurance + more
- Superior supportive staff of nurses, schedulers, billers, marketing and IT personnel
- Cell phone/iPad
- Licensing fees and liability insurance reimbursement
- A CME yearly allowance
- San Antonio
- Relocation assistance available
For More Information.
- Contact Julie Conti Talent Acquisition Manager Kindred Healthcare
- Send email inquiry or attach CV julie.conti(at)kindred.com
- 817-914-2774 call or text
- Schedule a call
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Palliative Care
· Relocation assistance available
· Family Medicine
· Internal Medicine
· Palliative Care
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited medical school
- BC/BE in Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Palliative Care/Hospice or Family Practice
- Medical license to practice in state
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.