Due to a very high demand in the Pasadena community, Bayshore Medical Center is seeking a dedicated OBGYN physician to join a well-established practice!! With financial assistance from the hospital, you will have the opportunity to build a strong and stable patient base. Since 1998 this single-specialty practice has been serving the community and the surrounding areas. The 3-practitioner group is well-respected in the community and is very busy! They are seeking an associate that is looking to work and play hard and who is interested in forming a long lasting relationship with the practice and the community. Located in their beautiful freestanding building across the street from the hospital, the practice boasts of 10 exam rooms, a nursing station and a gorgeous reception area. The tenured staff of ten employees.
• Average of 30-50 patients/physician are seen on OB days
• Average of 35-40 GYN patients/physician are seen on GYN days
• 20+ deliveries per month/physician
• Lots of surgery cases
• Practice call coverage is 1:4 and shared with other practitioners in the area.
• ER call is a paid elective (3x/month on your practice call days in order to maximize days off)
• In-house electronic billing and collecting
• Physicians practice minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries; numerous laparoscopic surgeries
• Equipment includes Leap, ultrasound, Cystometrics and colposcopy
• First year Guaranteed salary (36 month forgiveness period)
• Employed by the practice
• Health/CME allowance
• Paid ER Call
• Paid Malpractice
• Partnership track
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
Come Join Our Team!!
|Company:||HCA: Hospital Corporation of America|
ATTN: Jessica Kubalak
Brentwood TN 37027