Stroke Neurology Opportunity in San Jose, CA
A major medical foundation in California is seeking a Board-Certified Stroke Neurologist to join a well-established practice in San Jose. Practice services two hospitals in the area that offer a wide range of services.
Opportunity Features include:
- Full-time, Employed
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- Take call and have office hours
- Daily rounds on Stroke patients
- Cross coverage between two Hospitals in the area
- Tele-Stroke program in place at one hospital
- Call 1:3
- Fully integrated EMR
- Competitive salary and RVU incentive
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Must be Stroke/Vascular Fellowship trained
- Myst be Board Certified
- Active CA license or in the process of obtaining
- The downtown area of San Jose is home to the Tech Museum of Innovation, devoted to the exploration of science and technology.
- Explore the spooky Winchester Mystery House and the quirky New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum.
- San Jose is a unique cultural hub. With the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam and one of the three remaining Japantowns in the US.
- Enjoy outdoor activities including water parks, gardens, and golf! Pruneridge Golf Club courses, a favorite spot in the South Bay for a quick nine holes of golf or to practice your swing on the covered and lighted double deck driving range and short game areas.
Call or Text (757) 349-6099
Email (register or log in to show contact information)