A major health system in Virginia is actively seeking a BE/C Family Medicine physician to join one of their established Rural practices in Virginia's Northern Neck.
This position is offering a very competitive compensation plan including a base salary, productivity incentive, CME allowance, and a comprehensive benefits package. Sign on, relocation, and loan forgiveness are available on a candidate by candidate basis.
- Busy, established, newly renovated practice
- Approx. 20 patients per day
- Full support staff including nurses, patient service representatives, and a practice supervisor
- 9 Exam Rooms
- Ability to do procedures such as joint injections, skin tag removals, and more
- Ability to care for multi-generational families
- Affiliated with nearby rural hospital
|Virginia's Northern Neck, surrounded by the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Rappahannock River, offers a blend of coastal living and small-town charm without the crowds or congestion of city life. |
Find out more today!
Call (305) 567-0852
Text (786) 703-3078
Click to contact