Inpatient Psychiatry position in Richmond, Virginia
A major health system in Richmond, Virginia is actively seeking a B/C Psychiatrist to join the staff in their community-based hospital.
Practice features include:
- 100% inpatient
- 40-bed inpatient psychiatric unit (acute units included)
- Call of 1:4; no overnight call
- 15-18 patients per day
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, including five Board Certified Psychiatrists, PsyD's, MSW's, and skilled Psychiatric R.N.'s providing outpatient, inpatient and C-L.
This position is offering a very competitive compensation plan including a base salary, unlimited productivity incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
- Experience world-class arts - Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River -sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! as well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award-winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
- There's so much to see and do year round...get ready to fall in love with Richmond!
Find out more today!
Call or Text (410) 575-1599
(register or log in to show contact information)