Part-Time Consult-Liaison Psychiatry Opportunity in Richmond, Virginia
The Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry Division of a major healthcare system is seeking a highly qualified BE/BC Psychiatrist to join their medical staff in suburban Richmond, Virginia.
Practice features include:
- Part of a major health system with locations throughout Richmond
- Monday-Friday, Morning rounding only
- No Call
- 100% Hospital Consults
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, including five Board Certified Psychiatrists, PsyD's, MSW's, and skilled Psychiatric R.N.'s providing outpatient, inpatient and C-L.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- BE/C in Psychiatry
- Some experience preferred
- High energy, flexible, innovative team player
A highly competitive compensation plan is being offered, including a base salary and full professional benefits. Sign on bonuses and relocation assistance are available for qualified applicants.
Rich cultural heritage... Modern metropolitan living ... Top quality community...
We've got the perfect place for you and your family!
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
- Experience world-class arts - Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River -sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! as well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award-winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
- There's so much to see and do year round...get ready to fall in love with Richmond!
Find out more today!
Call (305) 567-0852
Text (786) 703-3078
Click to contact