Practice looking to add a BC/BE Ob/Gyn Physician to their growing practice.
A great opportunity is available to join an established, thriving, respected practice in Southern New Hampshire, and voted Best Place to Live. Competitive salary, paid vacation/CME, retirement plan, disability plus family health and dental benefits provide job security for the clinician and their family.
This wonderful practice prioritizes high-quality patient care, as well as an excellent quality of life.
- Call of 1:5
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Under 500 deliveries per year
- Level l NICU
- Full benefits, health, dental, life, disability and malpractice insurance
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Excellent education options, including highly rated public and private schools and multiple colleges and universities in the region
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval