Location: Boise, ID with outreach
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F; no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
EMR/EHR: Systoc Ambulatory EHR
Salary and Benefits:
•Student Loan Repayment
•PTO & CME Allocation
•Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led 450+ provider multispecialty group with an excellent Clinical Occupational Medicine opportunity for a physician committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. Based in a newly built, state-of-the-art 13,000 square foot facility, responsibilities include management of the occupational medicine patient in collaboration with the patient’s employer and/or surety, to provide:
• Injury assessment and treatment
• Physical exams (DOT, HazMat, Pre-Employment, Respirator)
• Hearing, vision & blood pressure screenings
• Lab services, x-ray, drug screen and breath alcohol collection
• Pulmonary function testing
• Chemical exposure services
• Worksite safety consultations
• Aggressive return-to-work programs
Medical Director will guide staff, utilizing approved guidelines and standards of care in further developing OEM programs. Must maintain working relationships with local industries in order to ensure needs are met. Experience as a Medical Director is preferred but not required. Must be passionate about Occupational Medicine health issues and demonstrate evidence of comprehensive assessment skills, expert clinical skills and problem solving abilities. The candidate should also have knowledge of OSHA and health and safety regulations.
Support: Experienced staff of 4 APPs & 2 Physicians who understand work comp policies and procedures; On-site family medicine and urgent care; Access to the Saint Alphonsus network of primary care and specialty services.
Community: Boise, Idaho's Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 690,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit www.cityofboise.org.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing four-hospital, 714-bed, 74 clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Saint Alphonsus Health System is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic not-for-profit health systems in the nation. To learn more about Saint Alphonsus, please visit www.saintalphonsus.org. The ideal candidate will commit to patient care while demonstrating and modeling our organization’s Mission, Vision and Values.
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Adam Lyon at (register or log in to show contact information) or (208) 302-9126.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree.
- Board certification/board eligible in Occupational Medicine.
- Obtain Idaho medical licensure to practice medicine in all its phases; valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Board of Pharmacy & DEA.
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained physicians considered. FMCSA certified.
- MRO Certification and/or PM&R Board Certification preferred, but not required.