Clovis, NM – Currently Hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Physician Hospitalist)
Live, work and play in the Land of Enchantment! With an elevation of 4,280 feet, this community offers pleasant days and cool nights. This city has more than 355 days of sunshine, with limited snowfall, making this New Mexico community an excellent location to explore all that this legendary city has to offer. This family-oriented community offers many outdoor activities, a quality school system, and is a hub for business in eastern New Mexico and west Texas. Located in proximity to Amarillo and Lubbock, TX and accessible to international airports, this community offers affordability, a great climate, and the best of southwestern living.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Join this established team of 6 dedicated hospitalists in this modern 120 bed facility with excellent nursing staff
- Open ICU; candidates must have procedural experience and able to work in the ICU
- 14 shifts is full time with excellent extra shift incentives
- Central lines and intubations required
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Generous $50k Commencement Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- J-1 visa eligible
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
Job Updated: 04/16/18