Hospitalist / Nocturnist
Seeking a Hospitalist Nocturnist Physician, to join its progressive Hospitalist Program.
The employee will provide in hospital patient care as an internal medicine physician, in accordance with requirements of the hospital's Hospitalist Program. The physician will work 7 consecutive days on (the "On" week) followed by 7 consecutive days off (the "Off" week). In general, at least two of the consecutive working days will constitute 12 hour shifts each, and the remaining working days will constitute 10 hour shifts each.
The employee will also be responsible to be on call for back up duty for a one week period.
- MD Degree or it's foreign educational equivalent
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
- Care of patients admitted to the hospital's medical service
- Initial admission work up (i.e., history and physical)
- Follow up visits
- Discharge day visits
- Consultation and follow up, as appropriate, for patients on other clinical services (for example, pre-operative evaluations)
- Care of patients on the hospital's Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
- Performance of selected procedures for which the physician is privileged
Our employed group is compromised of 16 physicians and several exceptional physician assistants.
Excellent compensation based on experience plus significant bonus potential, as well as a sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
Job Updated: 04/16/18