Outpatient Family Medicine Job in Maryland with Potential Partnership
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, CME time, and a retirement package.
This position is located in one of Maryland's larger cities that is part of the Washington DC greater metro area. In fact, DC is less than a 40 minute drive away. It is noted for its ethnic and economic diversity.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Outpatient private practice with light phone call
- Great support staff including a practice manager and 3 MAs
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Russian or Spanish-speaking candidates preferred
- Visa sponsorship available
- Partnership available
- Health benefits and malpractice paid
- Retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18