GI Hospitalist needed near Orlando and Tampa
ERCP and EUS are required for this position.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and physician can expect to see 20 or more adult patients per day on average. The hospital has an answering service, and the 1:4 weekend call is limited. You will work closely with a couple other gastroenterology physicians as well as several other specialists and practitioners. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. You will need a current Florida license.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME cost and travel reimbursement, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in a great community that is quickly becoming one of the most sought after areas in Florida. With a reasonable cost of living, lively downtown and wonder amenities, you will be excited to call this area home. The drive to Tampa and Orlando takes less than an hour.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2392665
- 100% inpatient
- Monday - Friday schedule with limited 1:4 weekend call
- Live in a vacation destination near beaches, Disneyworld, Universal Theme Parks, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- CME cost and travel reimbursement
- Retirement package, relocation assistance
- Sign On Bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18