Urgent Care Doctor is Required for Temporary Help in Vermont
Locum Tenens - Full Time
A Vermont-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with temporary coverage. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current VT Medicaid and Medicare numbers. Assignment schedule will consist of 4 10-hour days per week, no call, and physician will see 15-25 patients per day on average.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- 4 10-hour shifts per week
- No call
- BC or BE required
- 15-25 patients per day
- VT Medicaid and Medicare numbers required
- Must be able to see patients of all ages
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Job Updated: 04/16/18