Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Northern Indiana
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive $10K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, full family health and dental benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time with a $2K stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right orthopedic surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Bal Suchenski at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- General orthopedic surgery, open to subspecialists
- Opportunity to build a sports medicine program
- Join experienced surgeons at a busy practice
- 1:4 call
- Fantastic college-town location with great schools
- Lucrative partnership-track opportunity
- $10K relocation reimbursement plus a sign-on
- Full family health and dental benefits
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18