A Locum Tenens Pediatric Hospitalist is Required in MS
Hospitalist - Pediatric
Locum Tenens - Full Time
We are helping a Mississippi-based hospital that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call coverage. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted NRP certification. You need to have an active MS state license for this assignment. The scope of this assignment includes deliveries, UVC lines, and lumbar punctures.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 24-hour call coverage
- BC/BE required
- NRP required
- MS state license and DEA needed
- Deliveries, UVC lines, and lumbar punctures required
- Inpatient pediatrics
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Job Updated: 04/16/18