Primary Care Job in Albuquerque, NM: House Calls
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided $10K relocation reimbursement, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a primary care job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- House call/palliative care program
- Nursing home visits and house calls
- 5-6 patients per day
- 1:5 phone-only call
- Final-year residents encouraged to apply
- $10K sign-on, $10K relocation
- Life insurance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits
- Retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 04/16/18