Emergency Medicine Director needed in the Smokey Mountains
Nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains this city is an ideal place to live, grow, and retire. It provides progressive businesses, compassionate and quality medical services, educational and cultural facilities and a thriving industry.
The seasonal climate, natural beauty, and great business opportunities are all factors for any type of relocation to the area. It is a growing community, home to a dozen Fortune 500 companies.
To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has available nation wide call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CV to (register or log in to show contact information)- job#2431173.
- Provide leadership to an Emergency Room close to Chattanooga, TN
- Work in medium volume facility over 50,000
- Competitive compensation package that includes a significant monthly leadership stipend
- Strong sub-specialty supoprt in the hospital
- Work a mix of clinical and administrative shifts
- Sign-on and relocation bonus to help with transition to a new hospital and community
- Malpractice and tail covered
- Work for a company who believes in valuing and empowering their physicians
Job Updated: 04/16/18